CPAPNOW, wants to assist you in the financial management of our relationship. Please be advised of our billing and collections policy. If you have any questions, please contact our office. Be assured that we will be ethical and fair concerning any billing and collection concern you may have with your account.
- We will file your insurance for services and supplies rendered.
- The patient is responsible to present all current insurance cards at the time of service.
- The patient is responsible for all co-pays, deductibles and coinsurance at the time of service.
- The patient agrees to notify CPAPNOW if there is an insurance change.
- The patient agrees that a new rental period may begin if there is a change in their insurance.
- The patient is responsible for knowing their policy coverage, deductible, coinsurance, etc.
- The patient is responsible for insurance follow-up with their plan regarding student status, claim form updates, accident/injury information and terminated insurance plans.
The patient is responsible for the full balance at the time of service unless other payment arrangements have been made. Our billing department will file insurance as a courtesy. If your insurance company sends payment to you rather then to CPAPNOW, please be aware that you will receive a bill from CPAPNOW for the outstanding balance.
Patients with no insurance coverage will be considered self-pay. Self-pay patients are responsible for their full balance at the time of service unless other arrangements are made.
Collection notices begin if the balance has not been paid within 120 days from the date of service. All unpaid balances will be sent to an outside collection agency. This could result in a negative credit rating.
CPAPNOW expects payment when services are rendered. Failure to make payment could jeopardize your patient/clinic relationship. You may receive a letter at any time providing proper notification of CPAPNOW’s intent to terminate the relationship as a result of non-payment for services rendered.
Return Check Fee:
The charge for insufficient fund checks is $25.00 per check. This applies to checks written to CPAPNOW for payment for patient services, including payments for rental equipment or items purchased.
Payments received are always applied to the oldest outstanding invoice unless payment to a specific transaction is requested.